Terenzuola Vermentino Colli di Luni 'Vigne Basse'
notes from the importer:
- The Colli di Luni DOC straddles Liguria and Tuscany on the picturesque Italian Riviera
- Altitudes of the Vigne Basse range from 50-100 meters above sea level
- Tuscan loam and clay soil
- 95% Vermentino (including clones of Rolle and Favorita from across the Mediterranean basin) & 5% Albarola
- 24 plots of Vermentino are further broken down into 50-70 different micro fermentations, all started with indigenous yeast by pied-du-cuve
- There is skin contact in reduction from 24-48 hours maximum by parcel
- After fermentation, the lots rest on the lees for 6 months before racking and bottling
- 3333 cases produced
Appellation:Vermentino Colli di Luni
Farming Practice:Practicing Organic
for more info, visit:
Delivery is free within the Columbus, Ohio metro area with a minumum order of $75. We do deliveries TUESDAYS & SATURDAYS, and will contact you via text message the day of your delivery to arrange drop-off. ID showing age 21 or older will be checked at time of delivery.
IN-STORE PICK-UP INFO
Same-day curbside pick-up is available every day that we are open. Order at least 2 hours before closing time to ensure same-day pick-up. If you would like to order curbside closer to closing time, please do so by phone.