Terenzuola Vermentino Colli di Luni 'Vigne Basse'
notes from the importer:
- The Colli di Luni DOC straddles Liguria and Tuscany on the picturesque Italian Riviera
- Altitudes of the Vigne Basse range from 50-100 meters above sea level
- Tuscan loam and clay soil
- 95% Vermentino (including clones of Rolle and Favorita from across the Mediterranean basin) & 5% Albarola
- 24 plots of Vermentino are further broken down into 50-70 different micro fermentations, all started with indigenous yeast by pied-du-cuve
- There is skin contact in reduction from 24-48 hours maximum by parcel
- After fermentation, the lots rest on the lees for 6 months before racking and bottling
- 3333 cases produced
Appellation:Vermentino Colli di Luni
Farming Practice:Practicing Organic
for more info, visit:
Delivery is free within the Columbus, Ohio metro area with a minumum order of $50. We do deliveries Monday through Saturday, and will contact you with specifics after you order. We will text you shortly before we arrive with your delivery. ID showing age 21 or older will be checked at time of delivery.
IN-STORE PICK-UP INFO
Wine boxes ordered online by 2pm Monday through Saturday will be available for same-day pick-up by 5pm. Boxes ordered after 2pm will be available the following pick-up day by 5pm.