Matteo Corregia Barbera d'Alba
notes from the importer:
- Matteo Correggia’s Barbera d’Alba DOC comes from a vineyard in Canale d’Alba in the Roero
- South facing, it sits at a 310 meter elevation
- 60% sand, 30% silt, 4% clay
- Vine density here is significantly higher than the vineyards that produce the Anthos and Arneis, at five thousand vines per hectare
- Per hectare yield is much lower than allowed by the Barbera d’Alba DOC rules due to extensive green cropping
- Six to eight day maceration period with frequent punch downs and delestage
- Fermentation is finished in barrique
- Aged for 18 months in 60% new barrique
- Approximately 1,000 cases produced annually
Farming Practice:Practicing Organic
for more info, visit:
Delivery is free within the Columbus, Ohio metro area with a minumum order of $50. We do deliveries Monday through Saturday, and will contact you with specifics after you order. We will text you shortly before we arrive with your delivery. ID showing age 21 or older will be checked at time of delivery.
IN-STORE PICK-UP INFO
Wine boxes ordered online by 2pm Monday through Saturday will be available for same-day pick-up by 5pm. Boxes ordered after 2pm will be available the following pick-up day by 5pm.