Matteo Corregia Barbera d'Alba
notes from the importer:
- Matteo Correggia’s Barbera d’Alba DOC comes from a vineyard in Canale d’Alba in the Roero
- South facing, it sits at a 310 meter elevation
- 60% sand, 30% silt, 4% clay
- Vine density here is significantly higher than the vineyards that produce the Anthos and Arneis, at five thousand vines per hectare
- Per hectare yield is much lower than allowed by the Barbera d’Alba DOC rules due to extensive green cropping
- Six to eight day maceration period with frequent punch downs and delestage
- Fermentation is finished in barrique
- Aged for 18 months in 60% new barrique
- Approximately 1,000 cases produced annually
Farming Practice:Practicing Organic
for more info, visit:
Delivery is free within the Columbus, Ohio metro area with a minumum order of $75. We do deliveries TUESDAYS & SATURDAYS, and will contact you via text message the day of your delivery to arrange drop-off. ID showing age 21 or older will be checked at time of delivery.
IN-STORE PICK-UP INFO
Same-day curbside pick-up is available every day that we are open. Order at least 2 hours before closing time to ensure same-day pick-up. If you would like to order curbside closer to closing time, please do so by phone.