Louis Latour Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru "Morgeot" 2017
- The wines of Chassagne-Montrachet offer great value and timeless image. These wines command lower prices compared with those from the neighbouring appellations of Meursault and Puligny-Montrachet, and represent good value for money. The wines are bold and reminiscent of exotic fruits and Morgeot, which lies mid-slope with a south-easterly exposure, is a perfect example of this style. Morgeot lies on the border between the Côte d'Or and Saone-et-Loire regions, which was a boundary in the Gallo-Roman period. At this time this plot of land was called Morga from the Latin margo which means edge border from which today's name Morgeot is derived.Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in oak barrels with complete malolactic fermentation
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in oak barrels, 50% new
- BarrelsLouis Latour cooperage, French oak, medium toastedWine tasting
- Tasting NoteWith a very attractive nose, our Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru "Morgeot" 2017 reveals melon and citrus fruit flavors, such as lemon and grapefruit. The mouth is very fresh and crisp with peach hints. Well-balanced.
Delivery is free within the Columbus, Ohio metro area with a minumum order of $75. We do deliveries TUESDAYS & SATURDAYS, and will contact you via text message the day of your delivery to arrange drop-off. ID showing age 21 or older will be checked at time of delivery.
IN-STORE PICK-UP INFO
Same-day curbside pick-up is available every day that we are open. Order at least 2 hours before closing time to ensure same-day pick-up. If you would like to order curbside closer to closing time, please do so by phone.