Little Fish Brewing Co. Beers
notes from the producer:
We (co-owners Jimmy Stockwell and Sean White) opened Little Fish Brewing Company in the summer of 2015, after 2 years of planning, financing, and building out the brewery from an abandoned mechanic’s shop. Our mission was to brew world class beer while sustainably supporting local economies. We designed several of the original core beer recipes utilizing the Ohio-grown ingredients available at the time. These included organic raw spelt and corn grits in the flagship Saison du Poisson and Shagbark Pilsner brews, as well as many specialty ingredients like locally grown fruits and herbs. Today, Haus Malts in Cleveland provides Ohio-grown malted barley, wheat, spelt, rye, corn, and triticale for a majority of our beers. A number of small hop farmers are also starting to supply Ohio-grown hops.
Our long-term goal for Little Fish is to stay small, growing within the confines of our 2+ acre parcel to the extent that it allows us, and not to look towards large brewing expansions. We would prefer to focus on:
- Increasing our barrel-aged beer production
- Brewing spontaneously fermented beers, in the tradition of lambic & geueze
- Adding our own kitchen and locally-sourced food menu in the winter of 2017
- Developing our small green space into a working farm for the brewery and restaurant
- Further developing our patio space, adding a music stage, and other fun features
- Increasing our sustainability through the reduction of resource usage, and switching to more renewable energy sources
- Providing a true career for all of our employees, with health care, benefits, and competitive wages
for more info, visit:
Delivery is free within the Columbus, Ohio metro area with a minumum order of $75. We do deliveries TUESDAYS & SATURDAYS, and will contact you via text message the day of your delivery to arrange drop-off. ID showing age 21 or older will be checked at time of delivery.
IN-STORE PICK-UP INFO
Orders placed online by 2pm each day will be available for same-day pick-up by 5pm. Boxes ordered after 2pm will be available the following pick-up day by 5pm.